Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Me


Like me, Share me, Follow me, Tweet me!

USELESS INFORMATION: I HAD A T-SHIRT FOR YEARS THAT HAD A CLUSTER OF GRAPES ON IT. IT READ: HUG ME, SQUEEZE ME, MAKE ME WINE.

Just look over to the right.  It's all there on the sidebar.

If you do Google+ or Blogger, you can follow along with all the posts at Life & Faith in Caneyhead with the Google Friend Connect app.

Spend a lot of time on Facebook?  Know when something new comes to Life & Faith in Caneyhead by following the page.  I Also share some other things there as well.

Do you Tweet?  Don't be a twit! Follow me @Caneyhead to know when I post.

Maybe you're all about Pinterest.  I'm there too!  Let's link up.

Are you more into music?  Well, if you like the older stuff, I have some great playlists: FM Gold, Feel the Soul and Swamp & Tonk on Spotify.  And Bug has some of the current stuff for the younger set there as well:  Ultimatum.

So, there's something for everyone.  Don't leave this page without hooking up one way or another!  




4 comments:

  1. Following from Blogging AtoZ.
    I'm writing "Things My Husband Has Broken" A to Z at http://AMomsPointOfView.com
    Come by and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definately will be by, Kimberly! I'm looking for amusing blogs to follow.

      Delete
  2. I've liked your page on Facebook and I'm now following you on Pinterest... :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Come 'round any time. ~ Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...