Saturday, April 30, 2005

Next to comment is Beckie Herself!

Okay......first, why isn't tired an option in the moods?  Or lazy or sleepy? 

If You see this and don't know what is going on, I copied a game from Beckie's Bright Beginnings.  (See two posts below.)  You can play to if you want.

Beckie came to my journal and commented on the picture and post........so now I have to say a few words about Beckie.

Here we go!  Beckie seems like the type of lady who's door almost never closes.........a home where people of all ages stop by day or night, invited or not and always have a warm welcome.  She seems to be an optomist looking for good things in life and good things in people.  And she probably mostly finds them, as she doesn't seem very judgmental.  When she's tired or feeling down, she probably keeps it to herself (except for one or two closest confidants) and continues to smile at all around her.    -   Barbara

P.S.  If I leave now,  I'll probably get there about 3am on Monday morning....so have the door open and the food getting hot!   (lol)

1 comment:

  1. I found your journal through the tagg game....I love reading fellow texuns journals I also live in Frisco TEXAS..
    I also have kids spread apart...all boys ages 23,9,7
    I put you on my alert
    Donna In TEXAS

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Come 'round any time. ~ Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...