Monday, February 23, 2015

I've got a name

..."like the singing bird and the croaking toad, I've got a name, I've got a name."

I recently shared with you how I volunteered to be minion helper to one of the co-hosts to this year's A to Z Challenge.  I'm part of Stephen Tremp's team.  And we had discussed thoughts of team names and our own special cool badge design.


Well, this morning in my inbox arrived our cool new out-of-this-world logo:  



Aliens and zombies all stirred up together to go out and take over the world!  Domination is ours!  

No, something isn't right........I believe our mission really is to invade blogs that signed up for the Challenge, offer encouragement so as to forge a relationship between our worlds and then report back to our fearless leader, Stephen.

I can't help it.  I get carried away.  And who wouldn't?!  Awesome badge, out of this world theme and our own super cool name:  Tremp's Troops!

Now let me ask you?  Have you signed up for the Challenge?  There is still time, so go on over and take the plunge already!  


Are you in for the Challenge, but jealous of my new status and special artwork?  Hey, there are still co-hosts looking for help.  It is not to late to get in on the action!  J.L. Campbell is one I know for sure still has spots available.  You can find the list of co-hosts and links to their blogs at the link above.  

Last but not least, in honor of our unique theme and special name, I have chosen a special new avatar for the challenge.  

Meet Ensign B:

Oh, and I am STILL watching.



17 comments:

  1. Too cute Barbara with Ensign B :) I do like the badge for us minions :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the badge. Perfect for Stephen and his crew. Watch out for the wormholes though.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cool avatar! (I'm afraid I won't be participating this year. I'll be out for much of April. It's going to be a little weird, because I've done it for the last three years.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Ensign B and our Troop badge! So exciting. But I'm sad you won't be participating this year Sherry. After all, I found you in the AtoZ.

      Delete
  4. Great way to follow up the badge with your personal sexy alien avatar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephen! So glad you like it boss, captain, supreme leader.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I know! So many awesome teams out there. Stephen's post was the third one I read requesting helpers. And I made up my mind to make the plunge at that point and just signed on with him.

      Delete
  6. That's an awesome logo(s)! Good luck to all the minions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! I'm so delighted with our team logo and so tickled I found a cool avatar to blend with it.

      Delete
  7. I guess I have to contact him again. I didn't get that email. It's a cute badge, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I replied to "all" in the email he sent and one address didn't send. Suppose it was yours?

      Delete
  8. I have not signed up yet. Afraid I dropped out after about "H" last time. Finished it all up in one post! I don't think I can commit, unfortunately. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, even if you decide not to sign up, I hope you'll join in some of the reading and visiting when you have time.

      Delete
  9. Drawing from his own experience and exceptional observations of life, Jim Croce left behind a rich music heritage. His melodies celebrate the regular man, tunes that are as pertinent today as the day he thought of them.
    Buy all types of medicines from here-"reputable online pharmacy".

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Come 'round any time. ~ Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...