Monday, February 9, 2015

I'm a minion, you're a minion

Think back to the old Dr. Pepper jingle.  Now hold that thought.   Remember that catchy tune.    (And don't you dare tell me you are too young to remember!)    Now sing with me:


I'm a minion...




                   

You're a minion...












      (What?!?!!  You're not a minion?  Please say it isn't so!)






Wouldn't you like to be a minion too? 


I'm gonna be one of Stephen Tremp's minion's in the upcoming April A to Z Challenge.

How cool is that?!  I get to devise evil schemes, lurk in the shadows, laugh maniacally....

No, wait.  That's not right.  

Oh, I've got it!  I get to have a cool special badge in my sidebar! And when I visit the blogs in the challenge, I'll be doing it on behalf of the A to Z Challenge Team!

This will be my 4th year to participate in the Challenge, but my 1st time to help out.  
About time, right?

If you are a returning veteran of the Challenge, I urge you to volunteer as well.   Just get in touch with any of the co-hosts on their blog.  There is a complete list of co-hosts on the April A to Z Challenge Sign Up List for 2015.

You say you've never been in the Challenge?  Then this is definitely the year to start!
It's a great way to get more visitors to your blog, to find other bloggers you want to follow, and to have fun while doing it.  Just sign up at the link above.

Either way, I'll be watching.
  



Some graphics provided by Design Bolts.

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being a Minion! You're on a rocking good team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little guys are soooo cute, and, I still have yet to see the movies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too, tell the truth, me niether. Thanks for dropping by. Hope you'll get in the A to Z if you aren't already.

      Delete
  3. Who knew being a minion could be so much fun! We're all looking forward to the movie too. Gotta love those minions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm a little ramped up about it all, can't you tell? LOL

      Delete
  4. Do you think we'll be getting cute little coveralls like these? LOL. I'm really looking forward to A-Z this year and being a minion on Stephen Tremp's team with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post, Barbara! And I am a Minion! I am visiting your blog from the email Stephen sent all of us. I can't wait for the A to Z Challenge, and I'm thrilled to be on a team with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And I feel the same way. We're gonna have the bestest team!

      Delete
  6. I love this post. Very fun and cute. I don't have an email from Stephen. I guess I should contact him. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Corina. And please do contact him. Must of missed you address.

      Delete
  7. Welcome to the World of The Minion! LOL
    What cute little minion characters too…
    I'm with Arlee's Team - this will be an awesome A to Z.

    I've added myself as a follower.
    Cheers, Jenny
    2015 A to Z Challenge Ambassador
    Twitter @PearsonReport
    Blog PearsonReport

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking forward to being a minion along with you Barbara. It will be a fun busy month I am sure.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tjhat it will. I'm already having a blast and way busier...and we're still a month and a half away!

      Delete
  9. I'm a minion with you too - will be lots of fun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Barbara,
    I'm still looking for minions, so if you know anybody who wants to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put in a plug for you! Hope that will help you fill your roster.

      Delete
  11. The Minions do small, yellow, round and hollow creatures, who have a couple of eyes. They are the signature characters of the Despicable Me arrangement. They get a significant part of the comedy the film, and they are known as the scene-stealer of the film.
    Buy all types of medicines from here-"online drugstore usa".

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Come 'round any time. ~ Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...