Thursday, March 5, 2015

I'll Have to Remember to Take My Lunch Late on Thursdays

So, normally, I stop and eat my lunch at work about 11:00 AM, right before or after I put the routes together.  I only have coffee for breakfast, so I'm usually hungry by then.  After I eat, I take my mid-day smoke break and chill by reading.  It gets my mind totally away from work and leaves me feeling ready to plunge back into whatever they throw at me.  So, I'm all finished and back to work by Noon in my Central Time Zone.  

But, now the A to Z manic fun has begun.  And I've missed two A to Z Chats already.  So, I've got to remember to do one more thing before I stop and eat on Thursdays, so I can begin my lunch at Noon or later and take part!  

If you tweet (or are a twit), and are participating in this year's Challenge, then I heartily recommend you join in as many chats as you can to stay in the know.  Here's the schedule:


Blogging from A to Z April Challenge Twitter Chats


2015 - Thursdays - 1pm-2pm EST (NY, USA) / 8pm-9pm EST (NY, USA)

FEB 19 - 1pm / 8pm

FEB 26 - 1pm / 8pm
MAR 5 - 1pm / 8pm
MAR 12 - 1pm / 8pm
MAR 19 - 1pm / 8pm
MAR 26 - 1pm / 8pm
APR 2 - 1pm / 8pm
APR 9 - 1pm / 8pm
APR 16 - 1pm / 8pm
APR 23 - 1pm / 8pm
APR 30 -1pm / 8pm


If you are unsure of what time that is in your area, you can use this handy tool to find out:  Time and Zone Converter .

Then at the correct day and time, just go to Twitter and enter one of the hash tags above and voila! you are there.

Another great way to stay connected to everything A to Z is to sign up for The #atozchallenge Daily .  This is a cool way to stay informed in a "newspaper" style.    




Ensign B of Tremp's Troops



8 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting about these chats myself. Will try to have to catch one; thanks for the reminder Barbara :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best!
    Thank you for sharing that with your blog friends!
    Heather M. Gardner

    Co-Host Blogging from A to Z April Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this info. I have a twitter, and I just changed it. I am making some changes to my original blog and am considering cutting it out completely and just going in full bore with my photo blog As I See It Daily and the A-Z, which I have found the last few times, to be so much fun. Next week is my hunker down for changing to the new and getting this ol' butt off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great plan! I'll be excited to see what you end up with.

      Delete
  4. Sometimes it's hard to find time to eat when you're so busy! Good luck with all the A--Z challenge preparations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no, not this girl. I may not eat at a scheduled time but if I am hungry I am gonna eat.

      Delete

So glad you stopped by! Come 'round any time. ~ Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...