Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm Saying it NOW!!

Okay, folks.  Here it goes.  I'm saying it NOW.  I'm saying it before my right to say it is taken away. 

There is only ONE path to Heaven.  And that is through faith in Jesus Christ and His sacrifice on the cross!

ALL have sinned!

Have you ever lied?  You sinned.

Committed adultery?  You sinned.

Had sex in ANY form outside of marriage to a spouse of the opposite sex?  You sinned.  That includes gay sex, lesbian sex, goat sex, sex with a prostitute, sex with the easy girl down the street, sex in a group.

Dishonored your mother or father?  You sinned.

Worshiped ANY god other than Jehovah God?  You sinned.

Used Sunday (the Lord's Day) as yours and yours alone to do whatever you want with?  You sinned.

Used God's name in vane....a disrespectful way or not truly addressing Him or speaking of Him in reverence?  You sinned.

Killed any body?  Young, old, useful or not, wanted or not, gay or straight?  You sinned.

Have you ever stolen?  From your employer, your neighbor, your family, a stranger, the store, the government?  A nickel or a million.  You sinned.

Ever been envious or jealous of anyone?  Thought it should have been yours?  Mumbled they didn't deserve it?  You sinned.

You sinned.  I sinned.  Your sainted mother sinned.  Your doctor sinned.  Your spouse sinned.  My children sin.  Our fathers sinned.

God says we have all sinned and fallen short. 

What brought this on?  I went over to Carolyn's to read her recent post:  Famine and earthquakes.  I followed the trail of links.  I read them all.  I followed all of those links and read them all.  I suggest you do the same.

And to our mutual problem?  Sin?  But don't despair!!  There is Hope!  And His name is Jesus.  God's son who gave his life freely on the cross to pay the price for my sin, your sin, our sin.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."  John 3:16 KJV

 

20 comments:

  1. Amen sister!!!! AMEN!
    love ya,
    carlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..what brought that on?
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Barbara. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN! The ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN is by accepting that Jesus Christ is GOD! He's it. Accept him fully and completely! Funny, just a few minutes ago I read another journal that was speaking just of this! Of how some will claim to be Christians, but just think that Jesus was a good man, a prophet, but not GOD! BUT they call themselves Christians?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara-  WOW you made me shiver!  Amen and Amen!  Thank you and God Bless you for telling it like it- telling the TRUTH!  Love Carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it a wonderful blessing that our dear Lord has marked the pathway that we can return to him.  The only way to find true and lasting happiness in this life and in the next is to follow our Savior and to strive to be like him... making ammends for our mistakes along the way.  I love the Lord and am his humble follower...

    Kara :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree every word.  If only more people would get out there and tell.
    Jenny <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Barbara!  I'm back online (naturegirlfromny)!  New journal started!  Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems as though your beleifs are very special to you
    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so right....WE HAD BETTER SHOUT IT OUT WHILE WE CAN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen, and thank you Jesus! bea

    ReplyDelete
  12.     THIS ENTRY HOPEFULLY WILL GET THE ATTENTION OF SOME THAT WILL TURN TO JESUS.
         IT IS COMFORTING TO KNOW THAT BIBLE SCRIPTURE TELLS US THAT THE ONLY UNFORGIVEABLE SIN IS DENYING OR TURNING AGAINST JESUS CHRIST.
          HE WILL GUIDE US IF WE SINCERELY ASK.        sam

    ReplyDelete
  13. I DO agree, people sin and need God to save themselves.  And yes, I have sinned and been forgiven and I know I've sinned since and will again but blessedly I will be forgiven if I ask for it and accept it.  Even if "goat sex" made me laugh.  :)  (Um, that's not one of my sings.)  Guess I"m following those links now.  -- Robin  

    ReplyDelete
  14. For those who claim they don't believe, in the end, it really doesn't matter because the bible says, "Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is the King of Kings!"  That means, the atheists and all of the nonbelievers on that day will admit that he is the Lord of Lords and King of Kings.  Where they end up, because of their belief and unbelief, is their choice.  Personally, I choose heaven over hell, but we are not robots.  God does not make us serve him.  He wants us to, but he doesn't make us.  It is our free will to do so.  When we choose not to........well.........that is wherein the problem lies..................................Keep on keeping on, Barbara!~

    God Bless You and Yours!~

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh good lord just thinking of sex you sinned so there goes every teenager! And so....the real point is we should have compassion for all & not point fingers & judge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. "I'm saying it before my right to say it is taken away."

      What makes you think that would ever happen? Nobody, anywhere, is trying to take away your right to say such a thing. Expressing the opinion that that right might be taken away displays a decided lack of knowledge about the issues of freedom of speech and separation of church and state on your part.
    -Paul
    http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! I wanted to let you know that I love your journal and praise God for it. In reading the comments left on this entry I feel so bad for those of Paul's thinking. His comments to your entry are so important because there are many that do not understand how soon our right to speak about Christ and our beliefs will be taken away.

    Many Christians don't get it either. Keep on keepin' on with the great messages.
    A brother in Christ...Wayne

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Come 'round any time. ~ Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...