Okay, so I have been tagged by Mary, at Hunybea's Open Journal to list Six Things about me that are weird and you might not be aware of. Now I could claim I wasn't weird, but that wouldn't fly very far. So, now it is just to narrow down my vast list and decide which things I want to let you be privy to.
So, here goes:
- I go barefoot all the time at the house. Unless it is extremely cold. Then I where my house shoes. This applies to indoors and outdoors. And sometimes even to trips to the feed store or to a nearby relatives.
- I can pinch you with my toes....hard!
- I always sneeze in sets of three.
- I have actually thrown pots and pans full of food I just cooked out into the front yard before....although this was years ago.
- I am addicted to peppermints. The Starlight mint variety. Especially the ones with 100% real peppermint oil.
- I married a redneck and am happy with my choice. Humm? Well, that is weird, but I think ya'll know that already. Guess I better choose something else.
- I have to be one certain way, with no one touching me to go to sleep. That is after I have gotten up and down to pee 10 or 12 times. Now that is an exaggeration. It's really more like two to four times. But it feels like ten or twelve when you are tired.
Now who on earth will I tag?
Now ya'll go to your journals and list 6 weird things about yourselves that we might not know yet. Link back to me, and pick out six more people to do it. (Be sure to let them know you have picked them, in case they are slow getting around to their alerts!)