I've been tagged by Theresa!! And maybe by others....I've been too busy this week to read journals. :(
There were rules....but I'm so late till we'll do this...If you wanted to play, but weren't tagged, send me an email saying you want to play, and I'll add a link to you in this entry.
Five thing that drive me CRAZY:
Only five things?! That seems very unfair, as there are so many.Here's a few off the top of my head:
1. People, be they company or family, that don't want to eat the food you prepared for them.
2. Socks! Because they multiply on the floor and disappear in the dryer.
3. Children who keep on talking and asking after you have given them your FINAL answer!
4. Dogs that bark for no apparent reason.
5. Co-workers who bring you their work late, so that now your work is late.
Five already??? Gee, I was just getting warmed up.
If you have already played this game and come to this entry, be sure to leave a comment with a link to your own list.
P.S. Are we ALL now using the newjournal format?
P.S.S. Spell check said I had perfect spelling! Hey, there is a first time for everything!!
P.S.S.S. Don't you just love the little dance the running man does in the new version of AOL Spyware Protection?!?
Hey! We have a late player entering the game! A new kid in J-land. Give her a warm J-land welcome and and check out her answers at All About Me.