Sunday, June 10, 2012

Would you play with me?

Been reconnecting with many of my old blogging buddies.  Some that I found here on blogger and some that I've known since our days on AOL Journals.  And then there are those that seem to have abandoned their blogs.  Some for other interests, like Facebooking and others due to what appears to be a lack of interest from their old audience and blogging buddies.

I can't throw any stones there.  I, too, got caught up in the drivel of Facebook for a season.  I also took a hiatus from posting and updating Life & Faith.  And I simply don't have the time on my dial-up to visit everyone the way I'd like to.  But now I am back to blog.  It's my primary concern and interest when I do have time to come online at home.  I love all my buddies and readers!  And still want to connect and feel that sense of community we had five, six years ago. 

Been mulling it all over.  One thing I have noticed is that we don't play the memes we used to back then.  So I have decided to try to start off one that was one of my favorites back in the day:  The Interview Me Game.  You can click the link to see my answers to the questions I was asked back then. 


For this new round, I will be the first "asker" of questions or interviewer.  If you want to participate (and please play along!  Don't be a party pooper.) simply follow these directions:


1. Leave me a comment saying "Interview Me" and leave your email address or a link to the blog you want to play the game on.

2. I will respond by e-mailing you 5 questions. I get to pick the questions.

3. You will update your journal/blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them 5 questions.

Okay... ready, set, interview!!!

Barbara in Caneyhead

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honey. It was so good to hear from you. I'd love to play but it will be awhile before I am even up to that. My Johnny is on hospice, is not doing well. Also, my youngest sister died on Feb. 22 so as you can see I've lots on my plate. Please keep us in prayer. I will positively interact down the way, okay? Hope all is well with you and yours. Take care.
    Much love and thanks for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, you know my e mail- ask me anything! Well, lol, anything that's not gonna get me in trouble ;-) I'm so glad you're back on blogger!! <3 you girlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL - Now you know I wouldn't do a thing like that. I'll get your questions to you soon.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Great Celeste! I'll get your questions to you soon. - Barbara

      Delete

So glad you stopped by! Come 'round any time. ~ Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...