Friday, May 1, 2015

Turn Out the Light's, The Party's Over


Every honky tonk, dance hall or bar I ever went to ended the evening and last call with Willie Nelson's "The Party's Over".

    But, while our Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2015 may be over, that doesn't mean the party has to end just yet!  Keep your eyes on the A to Z Challenge blog, for there is still more to come!  You can go over there and sign up to post an A to Z Reflections post on May 4th.  It's your reflections about and on the challenge. And then we will all have fun comparing notes and experiences!

Unless you are a super hero, I'm sure you haven't made it to all the blogs on the original 2015 sign up list yet.  So, you can still visit new blogs and bloggers.  Or maybe, you didn't get to catch every entry on a blog whose theme or posts you adored.  Well, now you have time to do that!

As for Caneyhead, I want to thank everyone who visited and commented on my Musical Memories posts!  I certainly enjoyed writing them.  And I hope you enjoyed reading them.  To my new followers on one platform or another, I hope post A to Z Caneyhead will still entertain you.  

I don't think the Musical Memories have ended.  They will still arise from time to time and find their way here.  And I also have a recurring theme called I Saw It on Facebook, where I post a picture I saw there and expound upon why it struck a chord with me. Other posts can be as wide and varied as the state of Texas itself.  As this is a personal blog where I share glimpses of my life, what makes me laugh, my beliefs and opinions, and my faith in Jesus Christ.  


P.S. - For the first time ever, there is an A to Z Survivor T-Shirt available!

Order your's today, if you haven't already! Buy the time you read this, I'll probably have mine on!





16 comments:

  1. You know the party never ends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always enjoy reading your blog, no matter what the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw someone who had their shirt on yesterday as a finale to the challenge, it looked cute. I am not doing a reflection post but plan to visit a lot that do. It was a fun challenge this year.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. as long as someone keeps spinning music or in blog world - spinning words, the party shall continue. . Great job and I enjoyed your musical memory adventure. I shall keep reading. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Barbara. I enjoyed your A to Z Challenge. I did not get around to nearly as many blogs as I wanted. But I had some that I visited everyday. And I will be doing a follow up post. And adding you to my reading list for all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now's the time to take a deep breath...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed the posts I read and will be going back through to read the ones I didn't get to. It was fun. At least parts of it were. Some of it was more challenging but even that was fun, most times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Corina! I know I had a blast overall, but there were days I felt like I was crawling.

      Delete
  8. I'm in recovery at the moment. It was a great Challenge this year, but I'm worn out. Thanks for stopping in at The Write Game to say hi.

    Team Leader for AtoZ's Muffin Commando Squad
    http://www.cleemckenziebooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I slept in until 11:30 today! I was exhausted from the challenge and other things.

      Delete

So glad you stopped by! Come 'round any time. ~ Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...