Sunday, March 6, 2016

Coming to a city near you!

Or perhaps to a community far away from you.  Yet no matter where you are in relation to where I am, Barbara is back and Life & Faith will soon be active again!!!  

"We say grace and we say m'am,   
if you ain't into that we don't give a damn..."


This is a personal blog.  And as such, I hereby claim my first amendment rights under the Constitution of the United States of America.  The disclaimer is as follows, as it says in my sidebar:  I am: Country by birth. Texan by Providence. Redneck by marriage. Saved by Grace.  If any of that offends you, farewell and God bless.  


12 comments:

  1. Welcome back! And far from offended when I come here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alex! You may be the nicest person in the blogosphere.

      Delete
  2. Glad to see a post from you :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you back here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... Looks familiar... Can't quite place you...

    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll tell you like I tell my kids, "Don't get cute with me!" LOL Missed you too.

      Delete
  5. I'm glad to see you back again :) And amen to those first amendment rights!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Come 'round any time. ~ Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...