Sunday, July 16, 2017

#Life: I Was Undercover for the FBI


Surprised to see me?  Wondering where I've been?  Well, it all started on a Saturday night when I was down town working for the FBI.  I was drinking whiskey with some bad men, the bottles were piling high, when all of a sudden,....wait!  That's not it.  That was The Hollies.

Let's see.  Three weeks ago I posted, and then I was coasting along enjoying visiting you and you visiting me.  Then Hannah's work schedule got busy with an extra day and an extra shift.  I take her to & fro right now.  Then Bubba got back in town early for the holiday & I spent some time with him & his family.  Pete decided it was time to get out some meat and make some more sausage, right as our tiny garden decided to start coming in.  Then on the 5th I had some teeth pulled, was a wussy and lay up an slept & rested for a few days.  Last week the garden continued, and I had errands and appointments.  And it was finally time I could get the girl actually enrolled at Lamar Institute of Technology.  To top it all off, Photobucket decided to make a money grubbing sneak attack on 3rd party image hosting and had my blog looking like the old TV test alert image!!! 😠😂😠 I fixed the overall blog, but am sorry to say many images in posts are still not available.  I don't have the time or energy to fix them all.  I will be going back as I can and fixing all the #ISawItOnFacebook posts, on special posts and others as I come across them.  I already have holes and red X's left over from the early days on AOL's JLand and the transfer to Blogger.  😒

Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I will be making the rounds again, posting again, etc.  I've missed every one of you!

So, where have I been?  How have I been?


No, seriously, how have you been?  

Barbara


13 comments:

  1. I feel you girl. I do like the poppies. I missed the test pattern.

    Isn't that how it goes. If you get busy, life gets busier. But I bet that sausage is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I been hot that's what I been. Our power went off two days in a row for several hours at the hottest part of the day. Pretty background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God bless, Paula! I learned after Rita to put my feet in cool water to cool off.

      Delete
  3. Ah yes, I heard all about the Photobucket fiasco. I'm sorry you got caught up in that. On the bright side, the older posts probably don't get many visits, so you've got time to get that fixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I'll never go fix them all. At least the stories are here.

      Delete
  4. So, basically, what you're saying is that you've been goofing off? Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back - I did wonder where you were!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy can be good, I guess. At least you aren't bored, right? haha
    I'm sorry you had to deal with dental work. Ouch! I'd rather give birth to another elephant than have dental work. :)

    I hope your girl enjoys her time at the Institute. Best wishes to her.

    Have a blessed weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had 4 teeth pulled awhile ago. It is a surgery, so it's okay to be a wuss. I was. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Always great to hear someone say they understand.

      Delete

So glad you stopped by! Come 'round any time. ~ Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...