M.J. is one of the hosts of the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge and is conducting the first of several surveys about the challenge. Go here and read his post:
M. J. Joachim’s Writing Tips: Totally Random A - Z Challenge Survey #1: by M. J. Joachim Because I think you guys are awesome, and I want to know what you think about when it comes to all things A - Z. Please sha...
Now for my responses:
1. What is the first shape that comes to mind when you think of the AtoZ Challenge? A circle. Because it is a circle of bloggers sharing posts, ideas, visits, comments, etc.
2. What is the first color(s) you think of, when you think of the AtoZ Challenge? This color. Because it was the color in our .jpeg for this year, 2014.
3. Why do you like visiting the A to Z Blog? I like to visit the blog to see what new thing the co-hosts might be up to and to use the linky lists to visit other blogs.
4. If you could change anything about the A to Z Challenge, what would it be? Since it has grown so large, I'd like to see the linky list divided by blog type. And for blog type to be manditory. Otherwise, change nothing.
5. What is your favorite thing about the A to Z Challenge? In all honesty, more traffic to my blog. Which means more folks seeing my posts and more comments left. And more people following Caneyhead on one platform or another.
Bonus Question: What is your favorite letter of the alphabet and why? B of course! For Barbara.
If you A to Z'd this year, join in and take the survey yourself!